The Dynamics of doing Creative writing
Praise the presence of God Almighty. With His grace and guidance, I was able to complete the "creative writing" assignment on time. This assignment was made to fulfill the Creative Writing Subject assignment. In addition, this assignment aims to share experiences for readers and also to hone skills for writers. I would like to thank ma'am Nurul as the lecturer for this Subject. I realize that my writing is far from perfect. Therefore, suggestions and constructive criticism from friends I hope will add to better development.
First of all, I want to tell you about the beginning of giving writing assignments every week. To be honest, in the beginning I felt difficult or objected to this assignment, but I always tried to fight the burden. This can actually be very easy to solve for people who like to write because the distance to write is quite long, namely one week. However, this becomes a burden for some friends who rarely or never even write essays. One of them is me, because I rarely write so I also do and make when pressed close to the deadline. Even though I often finish it on the last day of collection. However, I always try to complete the task as it should.
Over time, I gradually experienced changes. initially objected to gradually becoming accustomed to doing it. In the past, I was often confused in determining the topic of discussion that I would tell. So I often take the experiences that I just experienced. Apart from that, I also try to write about some differences in places and habits between my home environment and the campus environment. I think the difference is unique and interesting to be discussed further. Not only that, I also try to write about the special foods in my area because through this writing I can introduce these special foods to many people.
After weeks, I could easily create the stories I wanted to create. More about various things that are around me. Because of this writing, I get a lot of new vocabulary from various words that I rarely use in everyday life. This activity is also one that makes my word structure and grammar better. Even though there are still many shortcomings, I feel better and easier when making sentences compared to before doing writing activities like this. And there are many more benefits that I get from writing every week.
These are some sentences that I can convey. I apologize if there're errors in this writing. Starting from vocabulary, word grammar, word structure, and so on. On the other hand, I would like to thank my friends who have read this article and the lecturer who has given me the opportunity to practice writing well. Maybe that's all from me and thank you.
Komentar
Posting Komentar