Today's Condition

On this occasion I would like to tell you about the situation around me, including my own health. The story begins at night before going to bed, at that time I felt hungry and thirsty. I also searched for food and drinks that were around me, ranging from rice, instant noodles, crackers and water drinks, iced water, to experimenting with making iced teh Tarik myself. But I don't know why it feels like my throat is still dry, my lips still want to eat even though my stomach feels full. Before going to bed I drank another iced tea with the aim of satisfying a dry throat. After that I went straight to bed accompanied by a fan with a gentle breeze.

Then, this morning I felt a difference in myself. Starting from breathing that is a bit difficult, the head is a bit heavy, the body feels like it's in an oven and the like. It turned out to be inferred that I was sick. Breathing is difficult due to nasal congestion, the body is hot again so it feels colder than usual, there is also a headache, plus a rather annoying cough. Honestly, this is my first experience of being sick in Tulungagung. Because it's been over a year and I still haven't felt unwell. That's why I feel different. And I'm the type of person who rarely takes general medication. Because usually I can heal myself without taking medicine. But things are different when various kinds of problems become one. Hehe.. starting from headaches, slightly blurry eyes, hot body, etc.

Komentar