Tasty Cimol of me


 Today I want to tell a story about the gabut that prompted me to make a snack experiment, namely Cimol. On this day the conditions and the situation were constantly raining so that I couldn't go out, I finally tried to make food to pass the time and at the same time intended to watch a movie while enjoying the food in this rainy situation. At that time I was still confused about what to make, because there was no reference for making food. Besides that, I'm not very good at cooking either. Then, I tried to find on Youtube which snacks are easy to make and with simple ingredients. Here I found a choice of Cimol because the ingredients used are not many and all of them are already available in my kitchen.

 Cimol is one of the easiest foods to make, maybe some of us are already familiar with Cimol. It is a snack originating from Sunda which is made from starch. Cimol comes from the word aci digemol which means starch formed into rounds. Cimol is usually sold on the roadside. At this time it may be familiar among teenagers / society.

 How to make it quite easy in my opinion. All you need is starch, salt, and garlic. One more thing that is needed is patience in forming small circles in large quantities. To make this a success, it only takes intention when making it. Hehe..

Komentar