The Ngebel Lake
Ngebel Lake is a natural lake located in Ngebel District, Ponorogo Regency. Ngebel District is located at the foot of Mount Wilis. Ngebel Lake is located about 30 kilometers from the center of Ponorogo city or known as Reog City.
At that time I visited one of my friends in Ponorogo, my initial intention there was to take some things from my friend. However, before going home I was invited to stop by and play in the lake by them. This is my first experience visiting Ponorogo. And at that time when in the lake area, we were offered by the boat owner to try to play and take pictures on it. Before I decide "yes" I think first because the price is quite expensive. Then I tried to negotiate with him, finally we got a price reduction at the same time I asked to drive the boat myself. It was a pleasure in itself for me. The first time I rode a boat while driving, it wasn't just driving, but I felt that I was already a professional in driving because I could follow and keep pace with the direction of the boat driver from the local people. Hehe.. my friends also didn't expect that I could drive the boat, so I stopped in front of the writing or the icon of the lake to take pictures together.

Komentar
Posting Komentar